Birth - Death
1912 - 1993
Executive with British Petroleum PLC. Labour representative to the councils of Stepney, St Pancras and Camden. Justice of the Peace (JP) and from 1978 to 1981 he was deputy chair of the Inner London Magistrates. There is now a scholarship at the University of Wales for a Research Degree in History at the university named in Tucker's honour, and in 1996, the construction of the new Cliff Tucker Lecture Theatre was also funded by his bequest. Partner was activist Anthony Edward Dyson.