Summer Book Club 2015 - Recommended Reading
By: The Mark S. Bonham Centre for Sexual Diversity Studies (www.sds.utoronto.ca)
SDS Summer Book Club!
Looking for some amazing LGBTQ literature to read this summer? The amazing librarians at the Laidlaw Library, University of Toronto have put together this LGBTQ list just for us!
- 'When Everything Feels Like the Movies' by Raziel Reid
- 'For Today I Am A Boy' by Kim Fu
- 'Adult Onset' by Ann-Marie MacDonald
- 'The Hungry Ghosts' by Shyam Selvadurai
- '100 Crushes' by Elisha Lim
- 'Calling Dr. Laura' by Nicole Georges
- 'Fun Home' by Alison Bechdel
- 'The Fifth Beatle: the Brian Epstein Story' by Vivek Tiwary
- 'Blue is the Warmest Color' by Julie Maroh
- 'Strangers in Paradise' (6 volumes) by Terry Moore
- 'Man Alive: a True story of Violence, Forgiveness, and Becoming a Man' by Thomas Page McBee
- 'Redefining Realness: My Path to Womanhood, Identity, Love, and so much more' by Janet Mock